File and Directory MonitorGitHub: uptimesoftware/file-directory-monitor
|Uptime Monitoring Station Version|
|File and Directory Monitor 4.11||7.8, 7.7, 7.6, 7.5, 7.4, 7.3|
|File and Directory Monitor 3.4||7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 6.0|
|Description:||This monitor can report the following Directory information: - Number of files matching a certain regular expression; - Largest file size that match that expression; - Age (in minutes) of the most recent file; - Most recent date of the latest file; - Most recent time of the latest file; - File name that was most recently modified|
|Supported Monitoring Stations:||7.8, 7.7, 7.6, 7.5, 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 6.0|
|Bundled:||Starting from Uptime 7.7 this plugin is included within the product by default.|
|Supported Agents:||Windows, Solaris, Linux, AIX|
Download the Agent Files linked above, and follow the setup steps below.
- Get filedircheck-win-agent.vbs from the Agent Files Bundle
- Place filedircheck-win-agent.vbs in the uptime agent directory in a subdirectory called “scripts” (ie. C:\program files (x86)\uptime software\uptime agent\scripts ). Create the scripts folder if it doesn’t exist.
- Open the uptime Agent Console (Start > Uptime agent) and click on Advanced > Custom Scripts
Setup a command like this:
Command Name - filedircheck Path to Script - cscript //nologo "C:\Program Files (x86)\uptime software\uptime agent\scripts\filedircheck-win-agent.vbs"
- Get filedircheck-nix-agent.pl from the Agent Files Bundle
- Place the filedircheck-nix-agent.pl file in the directory /opt/uptime-agent/scripts/ (create the directory if needed)
Create/edit the agent password file /opt/uptime-agent/bin/.uptmpasswd add this line to it:
October 7, 2013