Top ResourcesGitHub: uptimesoftware/gadget-top-resources
|Uptime Monitoring Station Version|
|Top Resources v1.1||7.2|
|Top Resources v2.0||7.8, 7.7, 7.6, 7.5, 7.3, 7.4|
Top Resources v2.0 - See Installation Instructions below
The Top Resources gadget displays the top resource offenders of the metric of your choice. Many options are available, such as how many elements to show, whether to show top or bottom elements and average/min/max over various periods of time.
####Features Flexible configuration allows for customized short list based on
- Top or Bottom (ascending or descending order)
- Number of elements in the shortlist
- Aggregate function (average/max/min)
- Time period for the aggregate function
####Installation Instructions 1. For Uptime 7.3 and later, this gadget can be installed using the Extension Manager available on the Dashboards.
- For Uptime 7.2 and earlier, install using Uptime Plugin Manager.
- Refresh dashboard layouts to see the new ones
- Refresh the gadgets and pick Top Resources in the list
- If you are using Oracle or MS SQL as the datastore, please check [uptime_dir]/gadgets/definitions/uptime.TopResources/uptimeDB.php for additional procedures or contact email@example.com.
March 17, 2014